Tugas Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2

The First Assigment

The success comes from a long hard work, dedication, and perseverance. if I could choose what I want to do, then it is playing. If someone else tells me what to do, then it is working. Laziness can be appealed, but work gives satisfaction. i would tell people to start from which they have today. And the great success secrets of success start small and dream big. I want to actually be beneficial to the life companies or organization with wich I elaborated a job and would take a long time to reach a real success.
I want to work in banking companies. My reason for joining the banking companies because based on track record and ability that I have is very well suited to the position of the banking and financial management. And because this company has a good growth performance, so that when the company added forward then I hope also to be involved and have a role in the development of this company. I easily adapt to any situation, I can work professinal, I am person who is always eager and easily, I could solve the problem and take the appropriate decisions.
my goal of this banking ccompany in the future is I look forward to developing the company into a more advanced and get a promotion to a better position. I also hope to keep working for this company and earn more responsibility.

im so sorry for my mistake in this article and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment